Work
Life
Friends
Family
Things lately have been in the fast lane for me
Is it for the better, or for the worst?
I'm confused and scared at the same time
Happy and sad at the same time
Hoping and not hoping at the same time
My mind as usual, having 2 different thoughts and opinion
Which shall I follow?
Why can't I stop thinking?
I always think...the good, then the bad
Not thinking about it may not even be a good idea to start with
Sometimes thinking helps to make decisions wisely
Sometimes they stir trouble as well
BigBroFysh always tells me to stop thinking
I love to think...ish, why can't I just stop thinking, even for an hour?
Wish you were here BigBro...there's so much to tell you
I'm starting to hate myself for so many things that I almost cried...
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment