Finally, after having to train 5 nights in a row
Having less sleep
It finally paid off yesterday
Auditioning for gym thingy
They call it "Miracle"
Members would form a group lead by an instructor
To perform the usual classes (one track only)
Mainly to see our transition and also coordination
We were dressed in yellow and black
That was our theme
We call ourselves "Street Rebels"
There are 5 of us, and 6th person is optional
It was fun, we auditioned for Body Combat
We did Body Combat 30-2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Rat175icDg
Can drop by here to have a look, its hard to explain what its about
Looks simple, but we had to use full energy and shouting
Now how I know how it feels like to be an instructor
We are currently waiting for the results on Monday
Wish us luck
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

1 comment:
Congratulations, u got to the finals. Nope, didn know bout it. Till u mention it. Yap, I bump into David las Sunday. I was at Section 14. withdrawing at RHB, saw him there. havent seen him for ages. I went there to buy my tablet. hehe. Wacom Graphire 4. It comes in handy for my work, sketches, graphic elements. Now I should call u lady sis combatstar..nice? hehe. Ive to check my schedule sis. If can ill b there ok? wahh. now dah Watchaa!!!
Watchaa!!! jgn watchaa me sudah. lebam pulak i nant;-)
Post a Comment