Friday, June 01, 2007

My Fair Lady, The Musical Pics

The musical was totally awesome
Don't mind going again the next time
I mean other musicals of course :-p
It was a good experience since I've never been to one

KahMein loves the theater, and has been going since young
She told us about this, so decided to go for it
Not bad, we manage to get middle seats
At 20% too, cos of my ATM card :-D

Me and BookAddictSweech and her friend met up at KLCC to go together
First time going to KL Convention Centre
They had some technology event there also

No regrets going and to say I really enjoy it
The pics were secretly taken, so some might be blur
Didn't take much, but took when I have the oppurtunity
We had an in between 15mins break, which was for us to stretch our legs











After that, I went to the AirAsia Event with OAGEric
He met me up at KLCC and we walk to Concorde hotel
Where the others of OAG and OAGirls were waiting
The place was at Saloma Cafe
The hotel room was provided for them to freshen up
They were having some annual dinner thingy

Honestly the performance all was great
The environment was ok
But the food...kinda not what I expected
Seems to be a known place, but the food wasn't nice
I only enjoyed one dish from all the dishes O.o

But anyways
Guess who was the host that night?


Asha Sinclaire

Hmm...someone was commenting that we had the same smile
I don't think so though
Wanted to get the pics from OAGirlsNik
But she's busy getting ready for her wedding
Will ask her the next time when she's more free

Ohh hey,, BookAddictSweech
Going to be changing your nick
To DicsoSweech (you know why)
Hehe~!! :-p

3 comments:

sweech said...

WHyyyyyy!!!!
*Oh well is resigned to the fact*
Suppose it's not a bad name.
All thanks to DiscoEric ei? =P

Btw some of the My Fair Lady pics came out ok actually. Especially the horse racing event scene.
Some of her costumes were gorgeous and the set was cool. We need to go to more of these musicals.

Anonymous said...

hye there DiscoSweech huhu ~ :D

sweech said...

hi back! DiscoEric! lol