Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Caroline's Show At KLPAC

Fluffy had to go early for sound check
I followed Fluffy, to accompany him for sound check
(I know you worry its boring for me Fluffy...but I don't mind)

We were running a little late
Bought KFC for lunch and just headed straight there

KLPAC was pretty pack that day
We had to park a little far
Fluffy dropped me off with his stuffs and went to park the car
The place was upstairs, just a room
Was thinking where they were going to have all these performance

The sound system there was terrible
And the guys keep covering up saying that nothing is missing when there is -.-"


Who do you see....?


Fluffy busy at work...sound system that day sucks
So many probs, had to make do with what there was due to time shortage

So many complications for that sound checking
Aspidistrafly was amongst the opening performance group
They took the longest to sound check due to the problems

While hanging around
I went out with DianBangVanes to the lake there to walk around
And she wanted to have her lunch too :-p

DiscoSweech came after that
She drove over, good for you girl
Manage to find the place :-)


DiscoSweech and Moi


DianBang's Vocalist...man, I envy your legs Vanes :-p



DianBangVanes was in panic mode
Worrying what to say to the audience
Heck, it turned out well though :-)
Took some shots of her during sound check and when she was up

DianBang's First Up








Short intermission...testing testing :-p

Followed by Aspidistrafly from Singapore



Aspidistrafly's Vocalist







Ohh...this is kinda dark...
Unfortunately, can't take with the flash
Afraid would disturb the performance :-(


Some shoots of Fluffy doing soundcheck~nyah :-p








Finally, Caroline is up























She's really cute...and sweeter looking in person than her photos


DianBangVanes and Caroline






Got Caroline to sign some stuffs too...Ohh, thanx for the tag Fluffy :-p


Guess who I gave a suprise...she didn't know I was there
And DiscoSweech didn't know Kahmein was coming either
Hehe, both got a suprise when they saw each other
:-p


Caroline's 2nd show






Caroline & DiscoSweech...this pic is so cute :-p


DianBangVanes...whatcha looking at?

And these are some of the candid shots I took





Fluff fluff~ :-p






Muaks muaks~ you're right Vanes, we should have gone nearer a bit :-p


Want a star? DianBangVanes helping out to carry stuffs








He's been marked by me :-p


My trademark~ :-p

During supper time after the show



Aspidistrafly's Vocalist & Moi

Was a tiring night
Was suppose to yumcha with Kahmein & DiscoSweech
But they ended somewhere way off the way, so can't go over -.-"
We just went nearby for DImSum then headed home

No comments: