Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Another Lesson...?

I just had another lecture today
Well, not exactly lecture
Its more like a talk, thats been bothering me since morning
The moment I reached work, I still can't stop thinking about it

Why is it bothering me so?

I didn't have the appetite for lunch either
My mind was just somewhere else
Not at work...where is is then?

Everytime I start thinking...
It goes on and on
And sometimes it starts affecting those beside ne
Its bad...even I know that

But there's just something there that won't let me stop thinking
Wonder what it can be...

I seem to be fighting a non-winning battle...

Why can't I improve and get better?
I always hear the same thing over and over again

From the people who cares the most for me...
Maybe I'm just sturborn and need to change...

Damn, I hate myself

No comments: