Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Crossborders

Went Laundry a while back with DianBangVanes, LazydripPat & DiscoSweech. What a night it was, I haven't been having a good day. I actually forgot a lot of stuffs, and forgot my makeup! I looked pale and tired due to work...but mainly we're there for the music anyways.

Met up with Fluffy first before heading to Laundry. Had dinner together and headed straight. The other 3 were late =.=" so I went ahead anyways. Fluffy stayed, his jamming was cancelled (Yays!).



They had good bands that night. They had 1-800 Dracula that played first (love the music!). The Desserters played next. Heard them played before when they were performing with Citizen of Ice-Cream in Little Havana.

Then was The Observatory which Fluffy told me about. Apparently they're from Singapore and they are good. Me & DianBangVanes bought their CD after :-) SevenCollar T-Shirt and Love Me Butch played as well. Woah, talk about good music!!

1-800 Dracula




The Desserters


The Observatory



I didn't manage to take photo of the last 2 groups as I had hurt my knee
...couldn't stand for long >.<

4 comments:

荒凉。儒 said...

Why eric named flurry?

Faerie-Lady said...

Fluffy actually. Its a nickname I gave him, and I like calling him that :-) it was also cos he lets me fluff up his hair when I'm playing with it...hehe. I'm sure there are other people wondering why I call him that too :-p

SilverIsle said...

Gosh. What a HUGE coincidence. My boyfriend used to call me fluffy. But I don't quite enjoy this name in the public. So we changed. =P

Faerie-Lady said...

Really?? Now that is sheer coincidence~!! I only call Eric that when we're on the phone or together. Its more like a private name? Haha~ :-p