Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Myhc Fest with Cassandra

I've never been for a hardcore / punk / metal kinda gig before. This is my very first gig for this kinda genre of music. It was quite an experience I must say.

I drove over, & DianBangVanes came over via LRT & walked over to meet me. Met up with CassandraKash there. He was asking me a couple of times to come for his gig to check out the scene. I was free that day & a couple of times turn down attending his gig. Was thinking this would be a good time to go for it. Why not, since I was free & DianBangVanes wanted to go too.

The crowd were in black. The crowd was rowdy. The crowd was mad. The crowd was wet (with sweat, don't get any other ideas!). The crowd was noisy. The crowd were mostly guys (yeah we're among the only few Chinese girls there).


Cassandra were suppose to have played much earlier, but they were delayed to about 2 to 3 bands later =.=" its bad, all of us ended up waiting for sometime. I had thought I had just arrive at a good timing >.<" CassandraKash brought us in to a place where there was aircond & less crowd. But the heat was still there even when we were away from the crowd >.<" Ended up, me and DianBangVanes stood on a piece of brick that was sticking out of the wall to elevate ourselves to get a better view (we're both short and the crowd were all tall...don't laugh!).




Yeah, we were making fool of ourselves :-p


Our view from where we are to the stage. We're taller & get a better view & away from the sweaty crowd too.

Finally Cassandra were up after a long wait. I found out that they are among the heaviest metal band & I didn't even know that O.o" imagine how blur I am. CassandraKash brought us with him to the stage to avoid the maddening crowd. It was a good place to be, away from the crowd & got to take really good photos. Unfortunately can't take the front view to the crowd :-p

Thanx lots DianBangVanes for helping shooting some of the "chun" photos. Appreciate it








Seriously, I've never been so tired after a gig. CassandraKash went to change, & met us at my car when we were leaving. He thank us for coming for the gig.

I did not pose all the photos here unfortunately. They're in my facebook :-p Taken too many photos to post it here. They were fantastic, as we had a good place & manage to get good angles.

Kash, I already tagged you in Facebook ya :-p

No comments: