Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm...

Can't believe I'm already 26 today. It just feels so weird...I never really forward to any of my birthday's either besides Valentine's. Usually I never celebrate. Mostly just with the family for dinner. But then, my birthday's so far has never been fantastic...

This year planning to celebrate since it falls on Saturday itself. Now hoping that the weather will be good today or else plans have to change :-(

Ohh, manage to get an interview yesterday, Friday (a VERY last minute one). It was early, at 10am at Tune Talk. Guess who interviewed me? A guy name Gurtaj from Singapore & Jason Lo the CEO. It was interesting, & it went pretty well. According to my friend Kajen, they had came over to him & said I was pretty good.

Who knows? I will be getting a call on Monday or Tuesday. Wish me the best of luck yo...ohh, & don't forget my presents!!

Hahaha :-p

2 comments:

Hui Wei L said...

ooo.
ur b.day is in february
mine was yesterday!
happy belated b.day

^Lovely, actually^ said...

Happy Belated birthday!!!