Monday, February 25, 2008

Sleepless Night...

I feel terrible when I woke up at 4am in the morning & unable to get back so sleep...

Before that, I couldn't sleep for one & half hours...feeling really down, sick & with a pain stomach. Finally when I manage to push myself to sleep...I woke up again at 4am for no apparent reason, I just couldn't sleep & found myself tossing & turning till I was moaning due to my pain stomach (yes I still had it even though it was many hours ago). I was moaning in pain...but making sure it was not loud to wake my parents up. I couldn't keep quiet since it was pain & also that I just couldn't sleep & I felt like crying. Which I did. Didn't feel any better after...

All I felt like doing now is cry...

I'm still having my pain stomach & irritating eyes...I don't feel like eating because of it. Wondering now if I should check if I have food poisoning again...I had already went toilet twice yesterday & once this morning. Almost felt like collapsing in the toilet due to lack of sleep & the pain stomach...luckily manage to rest my head near the basin so that I won't collapse...

Just adding...I went to the loo again after lunch. I hardly ate & needed the loo again. Guess its really bad...

2 comments:

nidzamharjoh said...

Better take care of ur stomach... go n c doc.. no lah, just telling what i felt.. did u c any of my past in my blog? if i wanna talk abt it, 10 muke surat pun tak habis.

Proceed with life and never look back sis, never! except things that u can gain sth out of it and learn.. whatever happens, i never blame anybody, n thinking that im so perfect, no! im not dat type.. good or bad, there is always blessing in disguise... try to look at the positive side. Good side of ppl, n what they hv done good or sth.

Everybody made mistakes, none can get away from it! but what makes the difference is whether we hv learn & improved or otherwise! Remember dat! Take good care of your health sis!

Hui Wei L said...

hey
yeah i hav a sleepless nite this week too
my dad snoring too loud!
hahaha
cuz me too sleep so late after midnite sometimes