Its Valentine's Day on the 14th of February. Its a day where everyone spends their day with their love ones (ok, love ones doesn't necessarily means your boyfriend or your girlfriend...it can be your friends, your family).
Some of my single friends hate Valentine's Day (LazyDripPat is one of them...he keeps sayings its just another plain working day for him). I keep telling him Valentine Day doesn't mean for just that special someone. It can mean friends too. But then he was highlighting that his friends are all dating & are not free for him....ehh...
This year was rather different. My Valentine's turned out to be superb. So far, its really my best Valentine's over the years.
During the day, I was with mom getting some stuffs needed. After dropping mom off, I headed over to Fluffy's. He asked me to wait for him a while, that he will come down in a bit. I went up instead, cos I wanted to pass Fluffy his Valentine's gift & also the card (ohh, mom included an angpao for him for CNY). He was wearing the purple shirt I gave him for Christmas. I kinda pity him...as the shirt was a little thick, long sleeved & he was feeling hot in it. I told him to open my gift to see if he likes it & was worried that he won't fit.
Guessed what? He fitted perfectly! Yes, good estimation!!
All these years whenever I buy clothes for my bfs, they never fit somehow. But for the first time, I bought for Fluffy 2 pieces of clothes & he fitted! The good part? He loves them!
Fluffy was suprised when he saw the tag on the tee. He looked at the tee, & said, "Calvin Klein...?"
He was telling me its not cheap...he was hoping I would tell him how much I bought it. I told him as long as he loves it, it doesn't matter...he felt bad about it, since I wasn't working (freelancing at the moment). He keeps saying I didn't had to buy something expensive. I loved the tee, the material, the design...& how it fits on him. As long as he loves it, then I'm happy & I didn't mind getting him something nice for a change. He was telling me that this was his most expensive tee so far (I broke another record~ hehehe). Well, in his relationship life, Fluffy claims that I have broken all his gfs record. Being the youngest, the cutest. the noisiest, the naughtiest...oh heck, its a long list.
Fluffy was asking me where to go for nice dinner & also he wanted to bring me along to see what I like for a Valentine's gift. He was worried that my size might not just fit any top (since I have broad shoulders, my sizes of tops tends to vary). We had walked by a Florist where they had lovely roses with sprinkle of glitters on them. I guessed Fluffy had thought of getting for me since I loved it...but the price was ridiculously priced at RM180. Woah~!! Fluffy rather buy me something I can use & keep instead of something that will wilted after a few days. We had dinner at Delicious, then walked around for a while. Wanted to hunt for my gift that we both will like.Fluffy suggested we watch movie, so we headed to GSC...but didn't find anything interesting though. We headed back down the elevator...& bump into AlvinWong (Fluffy's best friend since they were younger) who turned out was standing in front of us on the elevator down!! He was also very suprised to see us there :-p
He asked us to join him & his female friend for a drink.We told him we'll join him after our walking. I wanted to look around & at the same time cool down my stomach...its so full from dinner!! Imagine that...it was uncomfortable however. The walking helped a fair bit.
We were done with out walked & headed towards Starbucks where AlvinWong & his friend were having their drink. Thats when we were introduced to his friend Adeline, who happened to have the same surname as I did!! I also found out that she also headed back to Malacca every CNY, as we happen to wear the same prayers string from the same temple in Malacca!! Small world...& I also found out AlvinWong goes back to Malacca as well. Interesting huh? We both were suprised. What was also funny is that Fluffy & AlvinWong had the same surname as well.
AlvinWong made a joke, saying that since there are 2 Wong's & 2 Koh's; also that Fluffy & me are dating...he said to Adeline to dump her bf to date him so we can even it out! We couldn't help laughing.Sheer coincidence ain't it?
Ohh, I forgot to mentioned that she is also a designer...well, Interior Designer to be exact. Also in design field as I am.
Fluffy was happily showing to AlvinWong his Valentine's gift from me (he really loved it). AlvinWong said it was nice & the material is really good (for sure, its Calvin Klein eh!). That's also when Fluffy had recalled the incident from the Vivalicious event in "The Curve" sometime last year. He was telling how Calvin Klein so called "sponsored" the clothes & had demanded them to give back or buy them at half price. AlvinWong claimed that it was ridiculous how they made it, & maybe perhaps the staff wanted the shirts & able to keep it for themselves or sell it cheaper outside & make some money.

The shocked look...they win the awards hands down.
They paired perfectly as "shocking" partners
After that, we left & headed our own ways. Fluffy was telling me that he will bring me somewhere else to get my gift. Now he said since my birthday was coming, he was thinking of combining the gift to get me something really nice. Let's see what I get later! Hehehe :-p
I had a wonderful time on Valentine's. Thanx Fluffy, muaks~ :-*
I had a wonderful time on Valentine's. Thanx Fluffy, muaks~ :-*

2 comments:
Don't take ur past relationship negatively, thinking that its disastrous or a failure, coz there is always a blessing in disguise.. things dat u learned and gained apart from improvement.
Its up to the person how they perceive when sth bad or unwanted things happen to them, but its a big waste for not learning or gain sth out of it, and simply take it negatively and put the blame just on the other party coz this is what usually happens out there. you must remember that and there is always things that ull learn. Adios!
There is always 2 sides of a story.
the question is: which is which?
just remember this
Live in the present
Plan for your future
and Learn from your past.
Post a Comment