Friday, May 30, 2008

Fluffy

Fluffy send me home yesterday after we had settled our stuffs. I rested at his place a while since I wasn't feeling so well.

Fluffy sayang me till I dozed off on the bed cos I was already in no condition to drive. He told me I'm staying the night. I'm not driving anywhere with my condition. I was feeling drowsy too thanx to my medication, lack of sleep & for getting too emotional earlier.

It felt so good to rest & relax. I managed to dozed off for a while.

I loved it when Fluffy gave me a peck on my cheeks & forehead. I was so tired from everything that I just couldn't really wake up or response. All I could do was open my eyes for just a glimpse & fell back into sleep.

The sleep made me feel so much better after the hours of emotional moments.

Fluffy finally send me home. He left after making sure I was in the house. I went upstairs to wash up & to prepare to head to bed. I was really tired.

I got a call from Fluffy. I was picking up, thinking he was home.

"Hey dear...I met an accident..."

Stoned.

"Don't worry dear, I'm fine. My car got rammed from behind..."

Fluffy told me a brief detail on where he was, what happened, who hit him & so on. I told him that I would wait till he got home. The after shock news already woke me up from a dead sleep. I just couldn't sleep till I know Fluffy is home safely. I was really worried then. Thank god he's alright...

I waited for sometime already since the last call from Fluffy. I send him a message, awaiting his reply. Finally I decide to just give him a call, to see where he was. He was on the way home, they were sending him cos the cars have to be towed. They were sending him home, telling him to claim the insurance by filing a report the following day. They would fetch him & stuffs.

Fluffy called me back when he got home. It felt good to hear he was ok & home safely. Thats the time I can finally go to bed without worrying for now.

No comments: