Friday, May 30, 2008

Friendship Never Exist

I had a very bad day. But now I learned that, the friend who I once knew was never the same as she once was. I gave up on being her friend already. No point staying friends with someone who doesn't even make your friendship exist. I feel that now, the best thing to do?

I never believe our friendship ever existed.
Is there a point to?


No.

I'm crying over spill milk. A friendship of 13 years, ruin. The cause of it? Her stupid business that is even more important than people's feelings. She never bothered anything about us friends anymore. Thats how she made me feel for the past year.

Now?

I don't want to try salvaging whats left of it. I've done enough. I've been patient enough. I've been telling myself that she's just busy, thats why she's makes time for her business to see you for the stocks.

Ya, & know what?? My f*cking ass. She doesn't bother even meeting for a drink!!

I don't want to talk or know anything about her anymore. For the first time in my life. I'm calling my friend a BITCH.

Says things just cos she doesn't like it, but hurts others. Letting other people walk out in tears & just continue doing her bloody things? Well...f*ck you.

Ya, I bought that thing. The thing you call a toy. You are not in the creative line, so don't come crapping to me you know next to nuts. You know what? You know only your end of the shit. Stay there then. Just stay. Don't bother. I'm sorry. Do I even know you at first? I think not.

Ever thought about my feelings? No. All you became was a selfish fish. Stay that way. Since the money is so much more important to you over a friendship that has been built for 13 years. Let money be your friend then. I'm sure you have better friends than me.

HELL.

JUST SHUT UP.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No comments: