Friday, May 23, 2008

Hammie's Narrow Escape

I really had a shocked when Fluffy told me Fielay had ran out from the cage. He found the cage door open while he was chatting with me online & I was at work at that time. He was really worried, cos he knew how much Fielay means to me. He keeps saying sorry & will try his utter best to look for him. Apparently, Fielay's door was open, & Fluffy recalled closing it back the night before.

I was about to cry. I know I hardly have the time to play with Fielay, but he means a lot to me. I can't bring him home since mom & dad said I can't since its RAT year & they kinda "pantang". Ohh well. Fielay was a gift from DiscoSweech. I really love him.

LUCKILY!!

Fluffy found him hidden in the white shelves beside his cage!! Which means that he fell from the table onto the floor and headed straight into there. Fluffy found some of his food there, & then found him. Caught him & place him back into his cage.

I was so relieved!!

Have to be really careful. He's a hyper hamster & runs really fast. Plus, its not easy to catch him since he's small. Was worried someone would step on him.

Luckily he was found. Love ya Fielay :-)

P.S.Love ya too Fluffy :-*

No comments: