I'm finally back from my Bangkok trip. Oh gods, can't say how much I really miss the place!! I actually bought lots of stuffs & even finished my money!! Imagine that...I had to ask DiscoSweech to help pay a few things, since the place doesn't have the credit card service. Went to so many places...well, wish I had brought more to get a few more stuffs cos it was so cheap & fun!!
Well, let me edit the photos first. So many. Some are with DiscoSweech though.
Today I'm back to work. A bit stoned though. Colleagues said I looked so tired & pale. I guess its due to the lack of sleep & so much of walking. Did a lot of walking while I was there. It was really fun though, I just love it :-)
It was weird though. Today I just feel weird about something. I just don't know how to described it though. I guess its just me...& I got pissed off at someone too who I think took something without even telling me. Also, just found out that someone had tried to lie to me about something. Now why would people do that? Well, thats something I don't know if I want to know or not.
Anyways...just think about something happy & get on. I did good shopping in Bangkok!! In fact...asking TuneTalkAnnie to help me get some stuffs from there that I missed out :-D
Till then...ciaos~!!
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

1 comment:
heya looking fwd to the photos of yr trip (hmm, btw, did u get anything for me haha)
Post a Comment