Now...I'm just so tired of this. Why does another 3rd party have to go & make things so difficult for me & my other 2 friends? Where do I begin? I'll make it brief...
Me & CelineWong have decided to go Bangkok again together this time with her bf & I'm to g& I've been arranging with her the whole day on time to book the tickets for MAS (Malaysia Airlines) for a change since AirAsia has no offer currently & not a lot of weight you can carry on board anyways. She was pretty flicker on whether to go or not (it was a little last minute) so it was yes no yes no yes no yes no...
Finally, a final answer came a yes. She just keep saying to book it. When I finally did, I was so relieved on it cos I was having such a headache on it. I called her, & she was really happy with the bookings & all.
However, the moment I got into my office I receive an sms from her. She keeps asking me why is it so expensive...
"Blah blah blah...my friend said its cheaper AirAsia...blah blah blah...accomodation this & that..."
I kept explaining to her its already cheaper than AirAsia now as they have no promotion. She keeps saying she can wait & no rush & things like that. How am I to explain to her? I told her go for the experience then instead. Know what she said?
"I don't want to go if I'm going to be unhappy."
What?
Now what the f*ck am I suppose to do??!! I've booked a day in advanced from CelineWong & a day later going back. Now what, I go by myself??
HOW??!!
Please someone out there answer me...don't leave me hanging like this.
Now I have to try asking someone else to go if we can transfer the ticket somehow. She's maing it now very very difficult for me. Now I don't feel like going anymore...CelineWong keeps telling me not to waste the ticket...but then how?
This is so PATHETIC!!
What a way to start my Monday...
Somemore made Fluffy very angry & at me last night...sorry Fluffy...
Now my friend made me upset with her. I think I need another friend to talk to her to see what she says now...
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

2 comments:
how much was it a ticket anyway?
RM506...but its just that, don't back out last minute when she made it like she wanted to go so much (& not forgetting, she knows all the prices & said it was cheap)!! Now I have to figure out how to settle things, accomodation, and see if I get another person to go on AirAsia & join me there on the same day. Its so crappy I tell you Vinnie.
Post a Comment