Upon arriving, I had ran to all the stalls that they had set up there selling all kinds of stuffs for girls & guys. (Apparently the guys shirts were pretty expensive I heard; most of my friends didn't manage to get anything). They had pretty good stuffs though; I manage to get nice stuffs at really cheap price & they're new. Only a top I bought from Tea & Symphony that was pricy (That was a really unique piece, but she gave me 10% off on it; it was a good quality top).
Can you believe, I happen to take a dress faster than the girl & bought it...CelineWong told me the girl had went to her boyfriend & said, "That bitch took the dress I wanted!" Hahaha!! Serve you right bitch, for being slow. I got called a bitch just cos I took the dress faster than her? She's a slow bitch, that can't be helped then. Must be one of those youngsters, around 17 to 19 years of age. Not matured yet.
The weather that day was really hot. Kajee & I were sweating up a bit. I remember passing by Megan's stall to say hi, & she immediately ask for the mini battery powered fan that I was holding. I remembered that at the very last minute before I left the house & ran to get it. I knew that might come in handy...& yes, Doni was happily using it when I was taking photos cos he couldn't take it anymore :-p I had passed by several stalls, they keep saying that I'm smart to bring that fan along since it was a hot day. Well, it was more like lucky I guessed, cos I almost forgot about it.
ToungueInChic had a booth over in Urbanscapes too. There's where I saw KinkyBlueFairyJoyce. I've been bumping into her a lot lately (I remember her mentioning about it to me sometime ago) & never manage to take a photo with her. Anyways, manage to get one on that day :-) Thanx heaps babe~!!

I felt bad that I had missed DianBangVanes's performance just by 10 mins or so (So sorry babes :-(...). I got lost in all the sections; they had 3 sections playing gigs & I didn't know which was which till I asked TuckieBabeh much later when I met up with him. I've manage to take a nice photo of her though :-) OAG was suppose to be performing, but apparently the organizer had cancelled them out cos they were late to show up (Fluffy had called to inform me cos we were expecting to see each other). They had a show elsewhere before Urbanscapes; apparently they were late for that too =.=" ohh well. Was waiting the whole time for their performance, thinking since I had already missed DianBangVanes's performance. Oh well. Kajee, Doni, & TuckieBabeh wanted to watch too since they have not seen Fluffy performing. Seems there were a lot of fans that day waiting for them to show up.
We stayed & watched a little of Estrange performance then since Fluffy wasn't performing already...we just ended up walking around the stalls. I had already circled around all the stalls 3 times, but was good to go back for a 3rd time cos I had gotten the few last stuffs that was worth :-) I had gotten this Green Tea Cheesecake...decided to bring home to eat instead, was a little difficult to eat it right there & it was hot & melted a litte bit too :-p
The weather that day was really hot. Kajee & I were sweating up a bit. I remember passing by Megan's stall to say hi, & she immediately ask for the mini battery powered fan that I was holding. I remembered that at the very last minute before I left the house & ran to get it. I knew that might come in handy...& yes, Doni was happily using it when I was taking photos cos he couldn't take it anymore :-p I had passed by several stalls, they keep saying that I'm smart to bring that fan along since it was a hot day. Well, it was more like lucky I guessed, cos I almost forgot about it.
ToungueInChic had a booth over in Urbanscapes too. There's where I saw KinkyBlueFairyJoyce. I've been bumping into her a lot lately (I remember her mentioning about it to me sometime ago) & never manage to take a photo with her. Anyways, manage to get one on that day :-) Thanx heaps babe~!!
TuckieBabeh had contacted me days before the event, checking if I was going for the event. He was planning to go, but so far nobody he knows was going there. I told him to contact me, & then we manage to meet up. I have not seen him about coming half a year already!! Can you imagine that, & I really missed the days when we used to hang out with So-In-Love-With-Pink-Rach & the rest of the gang. Was really lovely to see you babeh ;-)
We're cam-whoring :-p
I had to go & get CelineWong when she had came. DianBangVanes had saved me a ticket for her for free entry. CelineWong had offered to send me home since I didn't drive that day. I had follow Kajee to come together so I wouldn't be alone there either. Thanx Kajee, thanx Celine for the transport very much!! :-)We stayed & watched a little of Estrange performance then since Fluffy wasn't performing already...we just ended up walking around the stalls. I had already circled around all the stalls 3 times, but was good to go back for a 3rd time cos I had gotten the few last stuffs that was worth :-) I had gotten this Green Tea Cheesecake...decided to bring home to eat instead, was a little difficult to eat it right there & it was hot & melted a litte bit too :-p
Everyone's cam-whoring now :-p
By the time it was evening, we all were totally pooped out, especially me, Kajee & Doni...we had been here so much earlier & the heat was killing. We all left there, & drove off to Bangsar's Nirvana mamak to have dinner & a drink. We left Patpat there cos he wasn't with us most of the time also till we just forgotten about him. Ohh well, not our fault he had forgotten us.
Overall, I had a really good time that day. The event was well organized :-) hope for the next one!!
By the time it was evening, we all were totally pooped out, especially me, Kajee & Doni...we had been here so much earlier & the heat was killing. We all left there, & drove off to Bangsar's Nirvana mamak to have dinner & a drink. We left Patpat there cos he wasn't with us most of the time also till we just forgotten about him. Ohh well, not our fault he had forgotten us.
Overall, I had a really good time that day. The event was well organized :-) hope for the next one!!

3 comments:
Hey, no need to felt bad larr...heehe...
anyways, thanks for the photos~
and i use a few of ur photos for my blog,
forgot to tell ya (",)
that day i really got the mood for taking photos,
i'm kind of lost as u know = =''
heya
how was the bazaar? i nearly put up a booth for my book, but not sure if it was the right market.
can i know what were the range of the barang barang there?
and from yr photos, it seemed crowded. but was it really packed? :)
blueglory: yeah I know what you mean babe. Just felt bad as a friend ;-)
quachee: Hey couz. Ohh, it was not bad you know, pretty successful...just that it was so hot that day!! They had stuffs from clothes, cds, small designer stuffs, bags, accessories...things like that. Can say it was crowded :-) do tell me if you ever have set up a booth ;-)
cheers guys~
Post a Comment