Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Careless Morning...

This is what happens when you are careless in the morning...


From one look, it doesn't look like anything...but look again, you can see the white marks where my nail bend, & it basically tore off from my skin & it started bleeding. How careless of me...now its kinda difficult to use that thumb for anything, cos it still hurts. I had to put some gelly for treatment, & plaster to protect & remind myself not use that thumb.

The jam this morning to work was terrible. My colleagues who uses the same road I use to work was telling me it was really jam. CelineWong also called me to ask about the jam. What a morning!!

Hopefully will go smoothly. Things in the morning here is a little messy...I feel so tired this particular morning. Afternoon suppose to go & get my car. I'm a little worried if I can drive it too since I'm so tired...

CelineWong is asking me to confirm on Langkawi. I can't promise either, I have to answer her much later...thinking to go or not to go now.

Why the hell do I feel so tired this morning??

Damn, I need to wake up!

No comments: