I had a terrific weekend after such a long time. I had planned to go down with mom on Saturday (Merdeka Eve) in the morning, & then meet up with Fluffy. I had promised Fluffy that I will go for his performance on Merdeka Eve at KL Tower that day. He had a performance at 2pm at UITM in Shah Alam that day as well. Fluffy had arranged to fetch me on the way to go to KL Tower. He had fetched me, then we headed to Damansara to get some stuffs to eat (well, I've eaten; the guys were famished). Had KFC, and was back on our way (well, there was slight glitches~ OAGRadhi went missing for a while & the guys had to find him). Was perfect timing when we had reached. Just about time for the guys to perform, 2 more bands & its their turn. I keep telling Fluffy, it was weird at the way the people keep looking at me. Perhaps was my dressing that day? Hmmmm...oh, & even met a few new people & knowing another new band.I have taken loads of pics, but I need to copyright them first before some of the fans go taking it off from my blog & myspace like some did the last time. I'm adding a video here of OAG's hit new single called MERDAYKA. Hope you guys love it :-)
P.S. Sorry, ran out of memory near the ending of the song =.="
No comments:
Post a Comment