Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday FEVER...?

Seems like I'm getting a fever. On a Firday night.

Nooooo...!!

I don't want fever now!! It's the weekend!!

I guess god hasn't been very fond of me today is he now...unless he chooses not to hear me down here =.="

Anyways, got off work early again. TuneTalkAnnie called me, asking if I would like to go Bangsar with the boss & a few other colleagues. That was about 3.45pm then. I was like...going to Bangsar? She then told me, "meaning we all can go home."

Cools~ mom was with me when she heard the conversation. She was really suprised that I could leave :-p anyways, dropped her off to meet her brother, headed back to office then to Bangsar to join the rest for a game or 2 of pool. Man, I never played pool! Well I did once a very long time ago with my best friend, & that was learning time :-p

It was good to watch them play. Hmmmm, maybe I need someone to teach me how to play, seems really fun :-)

After the game & chatting, I headed for my threading place to thread my eyebrows (yes I thread ok :-p) & wanted to head back to PJ. Turned out that dad had called & told me of some terrible terrible jam, heavy rain & flood at my area. Dad had came back to Klang. However, it wasn't raining in Bangsar. Ohh well. Ended up calling Fluffy, letting him know I have to hang around.

Hanged for an hour+, decided to try my luck & headed to my car in the heavy rain (that time it rained really heavy). Dried myself, I then drove off...only to discover that there is a REALLY MASSIVE jam heading towards my directiono. I ended up turning back to Bangsar, where I am now here, blogging it out.

While I was in the car leaving earlier, I had already developed very bad headache & was feeling really lethargic. I was really upset with the jam, but was lucky that I manage to get carpark right in front of the mall where I headed to Coffee Bean to online & rest for now.

There goes my Friday night. I can't eat...seems like wanting to vomit. Feverish as well...tired & head hurts. What next?

Just need to go back & rest.

But can't wait for tomorrow though :-D

Yipiee!!

No comments: