Life is very complex. Life has never been easy for anyone. Some have it easy as they say...but reality, I'm sure they have their ups & downs too.
There are days when I'm really happy; & there are days when I'm really sad. Part of life, as many may say. Yes, & I agree with it. Perhaps from these sadness, there where lies the challenge. Learning to deal with it, learning from it & to be better. I will be sad...but how long can one stay sad? I have friends who call it mentally torture. Torturing one selves with many thoughts that are unnecessary. Which is, at times true. My brother has the same problems. I have talked to him that at times...he says he can't help but think. But he told me, instead of thinking of the sour, think of the solution; learn from it; improve from it. Sometimes I wish he was here...but he's close to me in the heart.
Learning from mistakes is the first step to take. After that, analyze it & see what solution is suitable. I recently learned from a friend who quotes, "If you are a long time in a relationship, the way to fix & solve problems are by leaning to adapt to one another & the be able to talk things out & not turn on each others back by not seeing one another & thinking that you can coll off & that will solve the problem...thats not the way."
I was suprised when she mentioned this to me. I guess she referring to our other friend who has just broke up. I didn't exactly know what had happened to her...but it was indeed, a sudden. I didn't wanna know what had happened as it is not any business of mine to know.
I learned to be a little patient on things...& always don't wanna start raising my voice & learning to talk softly. Its not much I know - its still a step. I'm taking things one step at a time. I have mentioned to Fluffy to please forgive me whenever I've made some mistakes & don't realize it till later. I'm learning & hoping to be better. Life is about living & learning from mistakes. Fluffy has also learned, I find that we both are just taking the slow & steady step.
Love life is painful...yet people always fall in love again & again.
Work is getting long alright. I find that I need to focus on things a little more to get the fire going. Perhaps getting kinda relaxed I might say? Most people here are. But I have decided to also focus on other things that can help me to gain more knowledge in many other different aspects. I have yet to achieve my target. I will have to work harder...or maybe smarter?
Family is getting so much better than it was at the beginning of the year I remembered. It was full of bitterness when things were hard to handle & it affected me a lot. Parents have now improved & now things are getting along well.
A friend quoted, "If there are no challenges in life...wouldn't life be boring with everything just going smoothly?"
I utterly had a to agree. If there were no complications & challenges, we wouldn't be able to improve & learn from one's mistakes. Learning to solve it is another step of learning to handle the situation is something that will help in life as life moves forward.
We all are not getting any younger...to look for the future, we have to work for it. Takes times, efforts; but with ones mind & focus, they will pass that difficult turf. I have lots to learn & improve. I believe I can do it...just need time, support & focus.
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment