Friday, November 07, 2008

An Opportunity; A Passion...A Dream

Have you ever have a dream that you are yet to achieve; a passion?

Everyone has their passion & dreams. Have they successfully reach it, depends on the individual. I have many interest & dreams, but never thought some can be achieved...or yet, its not at my reach.

I was much surprise when I gotten my opportunity as well. I always love dancing as a passion, but never really took it into much of consideration that it can be more than just gym dancing or going to classes. I've receive the opportunity one day when I had receive a sms from my friend, asking me to call her sister who is looking for dancers. So I had called, & left a message since she didn't pick up the phone. My friend told me that her sis might be performing at the time I'm calling. The sis had later on, got back to me & I drop by her studio where can say...I auditioned. She was nice, to let me perform this Saturday on a trial basis to see if I love to take up dancing & that its a good experience for me. What an opportunity!! I was so surprised at it...& worried, yet...so many things running through my head at that time!!

I was partially stunned at the performance was only 4 days away. I had only 2 days to train (if not means 1 day training) & last rehearsal on Saturday itself. I'm in panic & worried mode.

Its an opportunity, that I really don't want to miss. It only comes once, & I don't want to lose it. What have I got to lose? I get a tryout, training, performing & paid too. Mainly is the opportunity I'm seizing at. Wish me the best of luck :-)

I have still yet other things I wanna do, dreams I wanna achieve, gaining knowledge & learning whatever I can. I have learn a valuable lesson, whereby when you get an opportunity, it will only knock once. Seize at it...or if you have not, learn to live with no regret. I have regretted on pass issues, but it already has passed. I'm learning to forget it, & move on...making sure I do not repeat the same mistakes again.

1 comment:

Ben said...

hi geena

how was the competition? :)

on dreams... continue to be strong, and they will be realised (that's what i learnt) :)