Me and Ban were glee with joy when we heard there was WIFI over at cousin Vinnie's place!! Yays, can surf the net for a while at least, update my blog together with facebook!! :-D Just a pity I don't have the photos with me now, or I would have uploaded it up right now. However I am enjoying my relatives gathering here having KA-RA-OKE session in the house. Seems like my aunt had her friend's karaoke set, so they're all happily singing here! :-p It's such good laughing cos everyone is enjoying here, wish I had a video!!
Suprisingly this new year is even than better than all the other years of gathering. We all met up, had good chats, good laughs, good updating and all. And best of all, we get to see everyone after such a long long time.
We all cousins had went for yumcha just, and got back already. My parents, well my cousin's parents went for their happily gathering and gambling session. So ended up everyone of us jsut hanged out and stuffs. We had tried singing for a while since they were having the KA-RA-OKE session, but we sang until we all dried out :-p
Ok, that will be all for now. See what I can come up with for the next blog. I have a thought of having another blog for something else though. Let's see how it goes.
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment