Monday, February 02, 2009

6.22 am

Yes, its 6.22am Monday morning and I am still sitting wide awake as ever. I couldn't get a wink of sleep due to unhappiness that had bothered me when I had retrieved my office mail just earlier on. I have been sick and have been unable to do much other than resting...and its CNY. I was busy then with relatives and also family.

And know what I get when I opened my mail???

Some letter stating that I did not informed my colleague that I was going on leave, and he had to CC it to my boss and CEO!! I was like...

WTF??? I HAD FUCKING TOLD HIM I WAS GOING ON LEAVE!! 2 TIMES!! IS HE FUCKING DEAF??


Yeah maybe I should find ways to shimmer down. I had have had it. This colleague does not work things out. He just complicates things a bit more. Furthermore, he had to rewrite a another letter asking me for the progress of my work while I was on holiday. Know what? The worksheet, which he wants me to fill what I do every hour, every day from 9am to 6pm. Hey I mean...WTF? Even out other colleagues don't come in 9am sharp!! And he comes in when the others comes in!! For gods sake...

Luckily I had a call from Singapore that kinda cheered me up though its not much. Bro had chatted with me saying that he thinks its time to bring it up to the boss and see what happens. I have been bottling long enough, and I can burst just about anytime. I had already let go on him once, a mild one...cos he insisted on the most PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC things. Ohh, ask me to remove msn and ym while I still see my other colleagues on it!! I told him, hell no. I use this to communicate with the office people. He can tell me to walk over. Hey I sometimes have private and confidential things to ask or say...do I need to announced to the world? I think NOT. Why, I use it to also communicate with another colleague in the front desk for lunch and she is far. He tells me to walk there. She is the CALL CENTRE, if she's on the phone for 20 mins, do I wait there or go back? Waiting will be long...but what happens if I go off and come back and she has another call??? And ya know...my other colleagues are on it...and he wants me to take it off, ask the others to do so and I will do it.

STUPID!!


He might be my superior, but this is getting ridiculous. Why, must he know everything about me? Doesn't he calls and bother me enough??

Ish, this is the first time in my all my years. 4 over years I've worked, I NEVER had this problem. Yes he has working experience, he is above me and so forth...BUT the fact that somethings are not needed to report to him. Somewhat he can always ask my colleague am I coming in. Must he calls, then give an unhappy tone insisting I did not tell him I was off?? And had to email my bosses?? I can't respect him at all, no matter how hard I've tried and I will stand firm to my grounds when necessary.

Cos of all this pissing off, till now I'm wide awake and still not sleeping. I've tried but in vain. I ended up watching 2 movies instead...sadly. Here I am, sick as ever with very very bad cough and can hardly speak...with flu and on and off fever. I should be resting. But thanx to this...I'm awake till now.

I'm taking an MC leave to see the doc and get some rest...and a HUGE break from the nightmare in the office.

Done with this post...I've let out and feel slightly better. Its 6.59am now. Will try to get some rest now, and will wake up later at 8.35am to call my colleague and inform her that I will be on leave and to inform the irritating one. Gods, I don't need to hear his calls later. I've had enough. Appointment with the boss will be set for Tuesday morning for a let out and clear up session. I sssssoooooooooo need it.

No comments: