Monday, October 19, 2009

Officially 3 Years on Oct. 6 2009

Yes, my blog is officially 3 years old already. Phew that is fast! Well, recently my blog hasn't been too good and I haven't really the time to blog. I was thinking if I wanna revamp or just create a whole new blog under the same user? It's a thought, I know. I said I wanted to revamp and I haven't as yet. Thinking again...revamp or just do a new one?? Decisions, decisions...

Well, I don't want to throw away all the blogs I've written (yeah even the lousy ones) since its been with me for years. Well, perhaps I will really think about it and have to somehow find the time to redo it. This is gonna take up a lot of my time on the computer and on the net...hmmmm...

Till then, will remain this way for now. I need to chill somehow and learn to let go...

No comments: