I have so many things in my head that I wanna do~but then i can't be using all my free time just to do all these things I have in my list. Well, yeah...I still want time for my family, Fluffy and also my friends and also myself. I'm hoping this Saturday to go running around and settle some of these things - yeah, I know. I didn't list down what is it now right? Haha, as of now, I'll keep it a secret till later when I decide to say it OUT LOUD.
Well, ok. I want to check one of a few Academy for study. Thought of maybe learning a new trade. While I'm still young and able, want to learn as much as I can and to know new things. Think this will also be a very good exposure for me.
Hmmm, recently I was also thinking about writing. But then again...my GRAMMAR sucks really. Not up to expectations I'm sure. No, just a thought unless I wanna take that up as a study.
I plan to take part time in one of the academy if there is "part time" availability. Some places are full time. Anyways...will still check and see.
Still stuck in office and decided to blog a little. Ok back to work now.
*Fluffy, if you're reading this...I miss you loads :-*
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

1 comment:
miss ya too chayunk... :*
Post a Comment