Monday, November 16, 2009

Self Improvement

I've always wanted to be better. But then why am I still repeating the same thing all over again?

The very same mistake...


I've made a promise and I will hold to it. I don't want to give empty promises to everyone. I've improve, but its not good enough. I have to try harder to improve and just be more understanding...I'm sorry for all the wrongs that I did to you all. I know eventhough you are mad at me and given up, but down deep inside you still love me and still trying to believe in me. I have been misbehaving and I felt very guilty. I don't want to do this anymore to hurt all of you that I love with all my life...

Please give me time with all your support and love I know I can do it. I must, as it is a promise I've made and I will not give empty promises. I'm sorry for hurting all of you with all the antics I did. Can I be forgiven? That's all I asked for...all of your forgiveness means the world to me. I don't need branded bag or clothes to make me happy. The love and support you've all given me is enough to keep me going and learning...and most important - IMPROVEMENT.

Or maybe I do deserve what I got for what I've done. I would like another chance at it in hopes that I will improve and learn to be a better person just not for everyone; but also for myself. In life. In work. In Love. Everything.

No I'm not writing here for any of your forgiveness. Hell no. It is up to you if you would like to forgive me...for the mistakes that I've done. All I want is your support for me to improve. And I'm writing this here cos I will change and prove it. I've realized what I've been doing all these years and still doing it. I've manage to stop it for sometime; so why I can't do it for the rest of my life? I don't want to be coped up for the rest of my life with my same miserable self and hurt everyone around me. I've hurt many people last night. I'm truly truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I pray and hope that you all will forgive me and give me a chance...

I've been a lousy daughter, sister and girlfriend. I've hurt all of you unintentionally. I've realized it and no, I don't want to do it again and see you all suffer. There was even a stage where I asked of you all to let me go. But you all still believed in me and hold on to and given me the utmost support. Now I'm just begging all of you, to give your love and support for me one more time for me to improve. I want to be better, I want to change.

I love all of you...

I made a promise. And that is a promise I shall hold and keep.

1 comment:

tuck said...

Good start momma! Uncle tuck supports you!