I've been having this pain at my knee whenever I just lightly twist my leg at a certain angle. It hurts pretty bad; especially when I take a turn while I'm walking. Trying to figure out what's causing the pain, as I didn't feel anything last night when I got home...
My friend said it could be due to my sleeping position or something...though I doubt it. Still trying to recall if I had dont anything unusual yesterday to might have strain on it without realizing...
Ouch, it hurts so bad :-(
Talk about that, I remember the bad muscle pull I had in Disco's car while trying to put on the seat belt with my other hand as I was on the phone.
BAD IDEA.
That, caused me the most painful muscle pull at my left chest and left arm. I couldn't move it for a very long time until I had a faithful call and had to answer it. Had to comfort a friend of mine that just ended her relationship.
Luckily today its better...but I got the knee pain instead :-( OUCHIE...
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment