Another week has gone by. I'm still sitting in the office at my desk doing some works for New Window Launch. First I was handling only one brand...but now, handling 2? It's going to be killing once the workload really comes in from the other brand.
We've moved to this new place, join in with new colleagues, getting used to the new management. Many things have just happened within the last 2 months. We've been here for only a month, but its supposingly to be a better and good move for us. Thank god so far most of us are adjusting to this place. Well, there are still more months to go.
I am waiting until March to get my usual 3 months claim and decide what I really wanna do. It's good working here for a female cos its all to do with beauty products and we do get claims and discounts (claims are not that great, if you look at it carefully...but then, better than none right?) as these are all the necessary needs. All this while I have been buying from outside, many different brands and some are really not cheap. Due to my sensitive skin, I have to be wise over whatever I choose, especially the face products.
I've had a drink with one of my shop managers a while back (she's resigned already, just waiting for her 2 months to end) was telling me more about the products and stuffs. I realized that she had extremely baby soft skin on her hands and arms!! She then told me, its just simple taking care of. Mainly of products uwe use daily and stuffs. She said even stuffs like simple facial wash and even handwash play a huge part in contributing to the condition of the skin!! Well...a new thing I learned. It was very interesting getting to know about products besodes just doing the design and not knowing anything. Anyways...I was running out of them, so I had gotten a bottle from claims. Heck...I even started to see what I can get in my next claim!! And what else do I need.
My hands now smell of Vanilla. Got a bit of Silky Cream to see if I love the fragrance. As to decide what I wanna get in my next claim. I am also, aiming something from the other brand that I am now handling; their Milk Lotion & Hand & Nail Cream. They maybe famous for one of their products, but I'm not too attracted by it. I'm hoping to buy it by maybe the following month.
Trying not to get it this month as I still have to save some money for my mobile phone. That is really far more important. Yeah, still keeping my fingers crossed!!
Colleagues are checking out tables. As out tables are decorated with oranges here and there since the company gave us. Heck, I even had one with a face drawn on!! Thanx to a colleague of mine, placed that on my table when I went to the loo. It's cute tho ^.^"
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment