Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Baking?

I've just searched online for a recipe for one of my favorite kuih. I have with me now, 3 open pages and planning to print it out and bring home. I want to try to start something somewhere instead of just saying and not doing anything.

I keep telling Fluffy I want to learn to bake since I have a bit of phobia on cooking. It'll be a good start, and a good motivation for me to do something.

Yeah, its a nyonya kuih called onde-onde. Apparently its not an easy kuih to make as it has to be to perfection and for the gula melaka to pop into your mouth. Well, might take a while to learn...but who knows? Then another fav...Lavender. Yeah, Lavender cupcake with Baileys to be precised.

Many people I know now are doing cupcakes. So no, not going to do into business or anything like that for now. First step and for most, I need to learn how to bake!!

Wish me luck! Weeeeeeee~

No comments: