Monday, March 08, 2010

Ends Up...Which Way?

It seems to end up at the same direction. Perhaps it is time to learn a new road. To solve a problem that is always coming back. Many ways have been tried, but perhaps the method needs to find a better and more effective way.

It is normal to solve problems when there are issues.

I seem to know 2 friends that had claimed they never argues nor does the both of them have any problems. They say that the mostly agree with everything. I find that rather abnormal, and that it might mean that they don't love each other as much. They say they never argue. Life sounded so perfect. Who doesn't want a perfect life? Everyone does.

Some issues I do admit are not easy to solve. But definitely, there are solutions.

It takes 2 people to solve the problem together and not just 1.

Now...finding a solution.

Not feeling so well...might be the weather.

No comments: