Monday, March 08, 2010

1.5 Months To Go...

...and I will officially be moving out of my house.

It seems so fast. I never expected my friend's housemate to move out so soon. Luckily my friend is ok with me moving in a month later, so that I will have time to save and also prepare for the moving. By month of April, I will be able to slowly start moving things into the place. One of them already call me, "Housemate to be."

I went over the weekend and had a peek at her room to see the furniture she wanted to sell off. Luckliy the housemate who left wanted to sell her Ikea furniture at a good bargain (of course thanx to both my housemate that were helping me to bargain!!)!! I was so suprised when I saw her wardrobe and also her bed. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT condition - her wardrobe I mean. What a good way to start with the furniture hunting. And? It saves both me and the housemate the hassle of her having to take the furniture; and as for me? The hassle of hunting, buying and moving it in!! You can click on the photos for more information.


ANEBODA Wardrobe - RM249.00
This is what the girls had bargained for me RM50!!
How neat is that?? And in perfect condition!!

Ohh, and for her bed?? It's only RM50 for a queen size bed!! I need not to say more :D

And there are still a few small things that I would need to get from Ikea. Some storage drawers would be very very useful (as I have one at home and totally love it as it is super useful)...I browse the web and found this to be rather cute and very handy!! What I like most?? Its, storage style and very good or storing my shoes and heels!!


KAJSA Organizer - RM69
Absolutely adore it!!

If I don't get the above storage case, I might op for this simple shoe rack instead...I somehow still need a simple rack for my shoes =.="


LUSTIFIK Hat / Shoe Rack - RM16.90
Simple and easy

Phew, from home I will be grabbing a shelve to store some of my other stuffs in case of need (also as a table for my fragrances, make ups, etc.); then my bed stuffs - pillows, bolster, etc. I was just writing down last night what else would I need to bring over later on. I just want to make sure I do not miss out on anything.

The girls told me that by April onwards, I can slowly start to move in my stuffs. That would make the moving in easy. Just need to organize with my friend regarding the keys too. Best that someone is home to let me in to put my stuffs.

Planning to go home on the weekend to spend with the family. Of course, I would still spend some of my time for Fluffy too :) and bring stuffs home to wash since there is no washing machine over there. Or see if Fluffy doesn't mind I bring over to his place if no one is using :p hehe!!

Tonight going to drop by Ikea to see what is on sale (mainly to see if the items I need are on sale!!). I had planned to buy later, but then now Ikea is on sale until the 21st of this month only :( so have to start saving again right after...

Now thinking how to get my mobile phone...maybe have to get it on the following month instead =.=" I pray!! I need the phone very soon...I keep saying and still haven't bought it. Well, if I can't take it I'll just go over to my friend any buy immediately.

Hippity hippity hop!! Squeels!!

No comments: