Skipped lunch today due to urgent deadline. After settling, went out to my receptionist desk to chat to get some relaxation from work. As we chatted, she keeps asking me:
"Jane, you mix ye?"
"Eh...nape?"
"You ni takde mata sepet cam most Chinese..."
"Eh, my grandma was Vietnamese and dad is Baba...."
"Ohh, patut la! Tapi you ni nampak cam Eurasian, cam ade campur orang putih ke ape."
Eh, since when do I look like I have "gwailo" looks in me?? Hmmmm...I even told her I recall I was once mistaken for some white kid helping my dad at a Flea Market stall many years back =.="
Later on, another colleague came out and ask me, "Jane, you ni ade mix orang putih eh??"
=.="
"Eh, mane ade...takde la."
"Tipu la ni~"
"See Jane, told you, you don't look Chinese."
Ok. Maybe I should check with my parents how many mixes do I have. Haha
Better still, my friend call me some...eh, HYBRID?? Cos I seem so in between that no one can at times tell what race I am. It seems like her friends always ask me what race and what mix I am.
Like that...my bro is Hybrid too =.="
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

3 comments:
i kenal that person who call u hybrid. hahahaahahahahahahaha!!!
Hahaha~of course you know who!! Cos it was you!! :p
LOL.. so means you are not a MTB or Roaddie... but a Hybrid... Cycling Joke...
Post a Comment