Saturday, March 20, 2010

Undying Love - Auntie Choo

A special contribute to my Auntie Choo who has passed away peacefully on the 14th March 2010 Sunday on Mother's Day. She had left behind my Uncle Geoff, Cousin Vanessa and Christopher. Knowing that she had left peacefully has kept us all at ease, but yet...she remains in our hearts till the day we join her in the 'world' she is in.

She may not have always been here, but when she comes we always made sure we had the time to see her. I had cleared up my accessories and had found several things that she had given me over the years. I kept them, knowing that they always had mean the world to me whenever I see it.

Anutie Choo, you have been a great wife to Uncle Geoff, a wonderful mother to Vanessa and Chris; a sister to your siblings...and also a wonderful auntie to us. I deeply miss you, although I do not see you often...but its always been wonderful whenever I get to see you and Uncle Geoff.

We all here, love you with all our hearts. Mom was saddened, everyone was. I couldn't help but feel my nose itch several times as I wanted to let a tear out thinking of you. Seeing that contribution made me think of you. You never left my mind on that day of work upon receive Cousin Shuen-Yi's sms.

I love you Auntie Choo.

A small thought I had left on our behalf to her site that Cousin Vanessa had made for her.

R.I.P.

The better 'world' awaits,
Awaits for whom -
For her who rather be there,
For the love of us,
Let this be the joy,
The WISH that Choo shares with us.
Glad as we feel,
Inside us that free our love for Choo,
For deep in our hearts,
She lives forever.

Our Undying Love...
Eddy, Yvonne, Ban, Jenna (L.D.Jane)

No comments: