Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alco Danger Mix

I drank considered pretty little. It was just one mistake I made without realizing.

Magarita + Carlsberg + Red Bull mix + Carlsberg + Red Bull mix + Carlsberg + Red Bull mix = ALCO DANGER MIX

That killed me later part of the a.m. when I got back home to Fluffy's. Was in washroom and just after removing my contacts I felt an extreme sharp pain at the tummy. I just ended up on the floor and calling for Fluffy. He tried to open the door, but I was too in pain to even open it. He manage to find a tool to use to open the door, and panicked when he saw me on the floor. He pulled me to stand up but I couldn't for long due to the pain. I had to sit on the floor, and I sat there for a while. Decided to try and do a quick shower and ask Fluffy to wait outside and I won't lock the door just in case. Took a really quick shower, got out and ended up lying down in bed. Fluffy and me were trying to figure out what was the cause...till then I realize I had so many mixes, and my last meal was at 4 p.m. We came back to Fluffy's place from the event at about 3+ a.m.

Damn. All the alco mixes and on empty stomach. Argh. No wonder I didn't feel hungry.

Fluffy said he'll make some noodles for me to eat...at least, to try to ease the pain and probably since I'm on empty stomach...Thank you dear :*

The noodles did help a bit. After taking the noodles, I rested...and realize that it was already 6.30 a.m. Was suppose to meet DiscoSweech & FitnessFirstShirwin that morning to head to KLCC. I sms them telling them I'll probably not make it due to the bad tummy pain attack.

I had just rested on that Sunday. I woke up several times due to nightmare. I ended up waking up at 12.30p.m. Fluffy got up to get ready for recording. Had packed back lunch, playing the internet a while and ended up heading back to rest. Felt heavy on the head, probably due to the restless and lack of sleep. I placed the phone beside me to make sure I hear it when Fluffy comes back from recording; he had left his pass and keys with me and preferred me to stay home and rest. I slept alright; and didn't hear Fluffy's message and call!! I woke up when I heard a loud banging on the door and the bell being ranged!! Luckily I had heard it though I had closed the room door. I ran and open it up and saw Fluffy standing there. I had thought he was mad at me for not opening door and I panicked and apologies; turned out he was worried if I collapsed or something. I guess I must have been too tired to hear the phone ringing. Even Fluffy knew I'm mostly a light sleeper when I sleep over.

The next day when I went to work - my throat hurts. I've gotten a very bad sore throat, as it was extremely painful...I couldn't stand it and went to the doc on Tuesday as it had gotten so painful and I developed flu too. I found out from mom is that...from the mix of alco, it had burned my throat. She had experienced it before and told me that this will take days to recover. When I had headed to the doc and got the meds...he had given me an anti-biotic I'm allergic to!! I couldn't take the meds in the end =.=" manage to get it change the next day, but by that time...I developed cough too. Today, I'm wearing a mask in office since my flu and cough is quite bad. I couldn't take medical leave cos I had too much works on hand.

Talk about one time experience of mixing that ended up killing my throat and stomach =.="

P.S. Ohh, actually that night me and Fluffy went to a friend's friend's pub to have a peek since he say there was a gig there. Wasn't a great gig, place was just so so...but Fluffy was helping that was why we stayed late.

1 comment:

LiquidUlar said...

Sounded so much like what I went thru.. but with different mix of booze... mainly Bombay Saphire... take care and lay off the booze