The weekend is here again.
So what have I got for the weekend planed out?
So far I've only have a full day plan for Saturday~morning gym with friend, to new place to clean up my room (might pop into the swimming pool right after), look for a friend for a drink and collect a cheque...
That's what I have line up for Saturday.
Sunday if possible would be gym in the morning...uh, nothing else on for now :p ohh, do some designing for my dad's namecard.
Haha, a quiet weekend I hope. There have been a couple of people chasing me to go out and I just can't make time for them at the moment. Super busy lately since work has been piling on.
Now the only thing I can think about it about tomorrow's cleaning. What I'm gonna bring over and leave it at the new place straight...hmmmm. And will finally also be able to find my parking lot which my housemate never got the chance to show me.
Spring Cleaning time!!
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment