It's one of those days again where my mind is just empty.
Zilch. Blank. Nothing.
No thought, not one thing in the mind.
Only thing that works now is my work mind, trying to recall what are my deadlines and what needs to be done by today. Even trying to process what my colleague was explaining to me was a little difficult, but I still managed. Email's cranky, as my colleague's email ended up sending me 4 same email while my email took a long time to reach to her's. She was saying it went around the world and came back. Crazy...
I felt bad for what I've done last night and realized I hurt Fluffy who was already physically in pain, and I made him now hurt in the heart as well...I had a blank mind yesterday after realizing what I have done...it was just cos I was concerned and ended up the wrong way and things got messy and ended up not talking. I hope in the future to not do it again...an advise I give myself; learn from yesterday's mistakes and DO NOT do it again. I know, easier said than done isn't it? But I wanna be better, and I will try. I'm sorry for what I've done dear...I hope you'll forgive me.I was being a mean, pathetic idiot. Being selfish and inconsiderate at that point of time when you needed my understanding and care. Instead...I made everything upside down.
I hope you're feeling better today after that surgery...I know its painful...
Today's work so far is not really pressuring...hopefully today would go well.
Zilch. Blank. Nothing.
No thought, not one thing in the mind.
Only thing that works now is my work mind, trying to recall what are my deadlines and what needs to be done by today. Even trying to process what my colleague was explaining to me was a little difficult, but I still managed. Email's cranky, as my colleague's email ended up sending me 4 same email while my email took a long time to reach to her's. She was saying it went around the world and came back. Crazy...
I felt bad for what I've done last night and realized I hurt Fluffy who was already physically in pain, and I made him now hurt in the heart as well...I had a blank mind yesterday after realizing what I have done...it was just cos I was concerned and ended up the wrong way and things got messy and ended up not talking. I hope in the future to not do it again...an advise I give myself; learn from yesterday's mistakes and DO NOT do it again. I know, easier said than done isn't it? But I wanna be better, and I will try. I'm sorry for what I've done dear...I hope you'll forgive me.I was being a mean, pathetic idiot. Being selfish and inconsiderate at that point of time when you needed my understanding and care. Instead...I made everything upside down.
I hope you're feeling better today after that surgery...I know its painful...
Today's work so far is not really pressuring...hopefully today would go well.

No comments:
Post a Comment