It seems I have done it all over again. Why won't I just learn?
I seem to have spoilt my day and Fluffy's. I feel lousy now...just swallowing what I had said earlier to him. Now ended up I just spoil everything.
I hate it when I do this. Then why do I keep doing over and over again? I'm tired. I'm getting Fluffy upset over everything too. I have to learn and be strong and make sure I DO NOT EVER do this again. It doesn't seem to benefit anyone...it brings nothing but unhappiness.
I'm really a BITCH. Yeah, I want to highlight it that every girl can be a bitch any other time. Most of them are bitchy when they are in fights.
BITCH BITCH BITCH. I'm bitching here now.
Enough is enough. I don't want to just do talking and no actions. I have to really be stronger and learn to not nitpick and watch what I say. I guess I just tend to follow with my emotions.
That is really bad.
Live and learn.
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment