Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coke + Nail Inc. = ??

Coke has decided to team up with Nail Inc. to come up with what?? You've guessed it -

NAIL POLISH babe!!

The Diet Coke nail polish collection features four bright shades of nail polish. They say the nail polish colours are inspired by the four major fashion cities from around the world. The colours are nude for London, deep purple for Paris, red for Milan and fuchsia pink for New York City.


Ohh, I so want one of their nail polish!!

Bad part??

It's only available in the Boots store. We don't have one here.

Awww...they are apparently available at selected Boots store nationwide. Argh, what a disappointment!! Was hoping to get them here, though I know its probably not possible. They did however said that it is possible to get it at asos.com for those who are international. I've checked the site and still not found it as yet. I will probably check again for these next couple of days. If not, I might have to ask my uncle over there for the favor :p

They have a really good promotion; all you need to do is purchase two 500ml bottles of Diet Coke from Boots and they are given away for FREE!! Damn, I so wish I was there right now =.=" I wonder why we never have this type of promotion here...

This promotion is until June, I hope I'll be able to get one! :)

No comments: