I've just love Siberian Husky. I know they are an expensive pet and one that needs to be maintained (aircond, groomers, etc). But yet I yearn to own one.
Mommy have asked me before, "Why do you want such a big dog??"
"I happen to like this type of dog..."
"Why not smaller dogs?"
"But I don't fancy the others as much as this one; just that this one happen to be a wolf hybrid..."
"Omg..."
=.=" think mommy was freaked out when she heard "Wolf Hybrid".
Well, can't be helped. I first fell in love with the breed when I first saw it. It's like the most gorgeous dog I've seen. Handsome breed. Only thing about them is that they are a very dominant breed. You will need to train them really well and they are not easy to train. I learn from a Husky owner once I met with a friend and he told me NEVER EVER hit your pets. They do not understand. The owner's Husky use to belong to a friend of his and he had given it to him as the Husky had turned the whole friend's house upside down after it was hit.
Anyways, at the moment I'm not ready to have one, but I do plan to have one much later. A friend of mine keep asking me to get one. I knew she can't have dogs nor is she suppose to touch them either. So I guess that is why she's asking me to get one instead :p you'll have to wait women, no place for it now.
Mommy have asked me before, "Why do you want such a big dog??"
"I happen to like this type of dog..."
"Why not smaller dogs?"
"But I don't fancy the others as much as this one; just that this one happen to be a wolf hybrid..."
"Omg..."
=.=" think mommy was freaked out when she heard "Wolf Hybrid".
Well, can't be helped. I first fell in love with the breed when I first saw it. It's like the most gorgeous dog I've seen. Handsome breed. Only thing about them is that they are a very dominant breed. You will need to train them really well and they are not easy to train. I learn from a Husky owner once I met with a friend and he told me NEVER EVER hit your pets. They do not understand. The owner's Husky use to belong to a friend of his and he had given it to him as the Husky had turned the whole friend's house upside down after it was hit.
Anyways, at the moment I'm not ready to have one, but I do plan to have one much later. A friend of mine keep asking me to get one. I knew she can't have dogs nor is she suppose to touch them either. So I guess that is why she's asking me to get one instead :p you'll have to wait women, no place for it now.

Full grown Husky - ain't it handsome?

Different eye colours

A cute little Husky name Jake
For Husky, they seem to have several colours that I had not notice before. I was checking a site on Colours of Husky and found that there are more than just those particular Grey, Black & Brown! Haha...I heard of a White Husky too, but rarely see one.
I plan to get a grey one if possible with blue eyes. They are quite an expensive dog, and you do have to pay to get a really good and healthy one. Not everywhere has it either. These dogs are imported so they do cost a price.
I really want a Husky, at least I have a company wherever I am :)
On the other hand, my brother fancies cat. He use to have one called Sable when he was back in the states. He had to give the cat to a friend to take care of her since he was returning home. She was of age so he was worried that she can't stand the long flight back to Malaysia. I would have love to have her here...she's really pretty.
Hmmm...anyways.
I shall look to the day I get a Husky :) or maybe a pair?? Wee~
I plan to get a grey one if possible with blue eyes. They are quite an expensive dog, and you do have to pay to get a really good and healthy one. Not everywhere has it either. These dogs are imported so they do cost a price.
I really want a Husky, at least I have a company wherever I am :)
On the other hand, my brother fancies cat. He use to have one called Sable when he was back in the states. He had to give the cat to a friend to take care of her since he was returning home. She was of age so he was worried that she can't stand the long flight back to Malaysia. I would have love to have her here...she's really pretty.
Hmmm...anyways.
I shall look to the day I get a Husky :) or maybe a pair?? Wee~

1 comment:
Huskys are damn handsome!!
Post a Comment