Ya, getting another tummy discomfort again.
I got home after having to be stuck in office thanks to an extremely bad jam that killed my evening plans. Ended up me another 2 colleagues went for dinner nearby. Everyone was stuck elsewhere, going in and out of our area. But we heard everywhere else was very very jam. So we forgo the evening things and just had our meal and headed home by 9.30pm.
I had the discomfort since the evening. Wasn't good, and was trying to figure out what did I ate wrong now. Might have been that curry puff that I kept since morning. Bad idea though. Housemates had called me out for yumcha also I ended up just staying home resting. Was uncomfortable and just didn't feel like going out again. I ended up sleeping by 12am last night.
Thought today my stomach would have improve, but yet its the same. Discomfort and don't feel like eating anything cold nor anything oily. Hopefully today lunch would be something I can find consumable. Now it all depends where we are heading out to.
I made tea today. Well, I always love tea anyways, but usually I only make it in the noon. Today due to the tummy discomfort, I made it in the morning. Hopefully this will help to wash down some of the discomfort. Just realized I ran out of Jasmine tea. Have some tea leaves at home, going to bring them to office on Monday. Currently having some Green Tea with Jasmine. No sugar, no milk. I like them plain.
Works piling in today with deadlines written all over my place. Well, almost. But bearable now since I'm getting use to the system.
It's a rather cold morning. I'm not sure of the weather outside now. I'm wearing my jacket. Planning to pack some long sleeves clothes just in case. But then lately the weather has been terribly HOT. It's really hard to tell. I seen colleagues mix and match and wear sweater jackets. Thinking of maybe getting 1 or 2, seems like a great idea. If its hot, I can take it off during lunch and put them back on again when I return to office. Hoping to get a simple yet inexpensive one. Hunting for a grey one now, since its my current fetish colour. Its not easy to find a nice piece though.
Ohh wait. I have to get a backpack for my trip next year. DANG~ =.=" well, I still have a long way to go anyways. After having war with AirAsia site for almost 2 hours, my MACBOOK manage to get through the busy lines and we manage to book our flight to TAIWAN!! Woohoo~you can just hear us 4 girls screaming at almost 2am!! It was really worth the trip, my colleague claim its really cheap. They were having their cheap flight promo. That is why we all very anxious to get those tickets. Lucky us cos our flight and dates we choose are still available. Weeeeee~well, time to start saving money though, as we are planning to travel from the bottom of Taiwan all the way up to Taipei. So its mostly backpacking, that's why I have to invest in a medium size backpack instead of a small 1. There's no way I can bring a trolley bag along from the looks of it. Oh well, make the most of it. And bring an extra small bag maybe, a light and easy to carry one.
Life at my new place is pretty peaceful, and so far good. I get to go home early and rest. I get to do my washing, and even cut my fruits and sort out some small stuffs. I love my room since its really comfy with every of my needs are already there. I do however, miss all at home and my room.
Off to lunch now...hmmm, mix rice maybe? To be safe on the t.u.m.m.y >.<"
I got home after having to be stuck in office thanks to an extremely bad jam that killed my evening plans. Ended up me another 2 colleagues went for dinner nearby. Everyone was stuck elsewhere, going in and out of our area. But we heard everywhere else was very very jam. So we forgo the evening things and just had our meal and headed home by 9.30pm.
I had the discomfort since the evening. Wasn't good, and was trying to figure out what did I ate wrong now. Might have been that curry puff that I kept since morning. Bad idea though. Housemates had called me out for yumcha also I ended up just staying home resting. Was uncomfortable and just didn't feel like going out again. I ended up sleeping by 12am last night.
Thought today my stomach would have improve, but yet its the same. Discomfort and don't feel like eating anything cold nor anything oily. Hopefully today lunch would be something I can find consumable. Now it all depends where we are heading out to.
I made tea today. Well, I always love tea anyways, but usually I only make it in the noon. Today due to the tummy discomfort, I made it in the morning. Hopefully this will help to wash down some of the discomfort. Just realized I ran out of Jasmine tea. Have some tea leaves at home, going to bring them to office on Monday. Currently having some Green Tea with Jasmine. No sugar, no milk. I like them plain.
Works piling in today with deadlines written all over my place. Well, almost. But bearable now since I'm getting use to the system.
It's a rather cold morning. I'm not sure of the weather outside now. I'm wearing my jacket. Planning to pack some long sleeves clothes just in case. But then lately the weather has been terribly HOT. It's really hard to tell. I seen colleagues mix and match and wear sweater jackets. Thinking of maybe getting 1 or 2, seems like a great idea. If its hot, I can take it off during lunch and put them back on again when I return to office. Hoping to get a simple yet inexpensive one. Hunting for a grey one now, since its my current fetish colour. Its not easy to find a nice piece though.
Ohh wait. I have to get a backpack for my trip next year. DANG~ =.=" well, I still have a long way to go anyways. After having war with AirAsia site for almost 2 hours, my MACBOOK manage to get through the busy lines and we manage to book our flight to TAIWAN!! Woohoo~you can just hear us 4 girls screaming at almost 2am!! It was really worth the trip, my colleague claim its really cheap. They were having their cheap flight promo. That is why we all very anxious to get those tickets. Lucky us cos our flight and dates we choose are still available. Weeeeee~well, time to start saving money though, as we are planning to travel from the bottom of Taiwan all the way up to Taipei. So its mostly backpacking, that's why I have to invest in a medium size backpack instead of a small 1. There's no way I can bring a trolley bag along from the looks of it. Oh well, make the most of it. And bring an extra small bag maybe, a light and easy to carry one.
Life at my new place is pretty peaceful, and so far good. I get to go home early and rest. I get to do my washing, and even cut my fruits and sort out some small stuffs. I love my room since its really comfy with every of my needs are already there. I do however, miss all at home and my room.
Off to lunch now...hmmm, mix rice maybe? To be safe on the t.u.m.m.y >.<"

No comments:
Post a Comment