Just starting the month of May. I'm this time living more of my own. Learning to do most of the things my own. First few things I need to manage? Many.
This month I've overspend as I have least expected. For mostly it's on my daily products and needs. Also...cos I'm my own this month, so I have to prepare a month in advanced. Well, there goes the pay for April.
Doesn't matter. As least I know that this time I'm spending on something I will use and something I need then just any splurges. No, it's not shopping cos I like. It's more of what I need. I'm proud of myself this time. It's a small but still an achievement of not spending for the last 1 to 2 months :)
I've spend a bit more cos I got myself and Fluffy a new phone so that was where some of my savings went to.
I'm getting better and slowly saving and I'm happy to say I'm starting to improve overtime :)
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment