Monday, May 03, 2010

Happy ~ M.O.N.D.A.Y

Usually everyone dreads Monday. I can never really find anyone who loves Monday. Nor do I actually. We all have the Monday blues after 2 days break over the weekend.

Though this morning, I had several good news and that really just made my day. Amongst them is that I will be getting the front carpark where the road is more proper and that I'm paying the same price as I am for the parking at the back which the surface of the floor is just sand and stones!! Talk about damaging heels when walking to office and makes the car more dusty. A plus point - my carpark is shaded by the trees!! At least my car will be cooling when I plan to get in the car in the afternoon and my car is more taken care of. My car is more watchful from there than the back. At least its my very own parking spot :)

Felt pretty sleepy in the afternoon. There was some excitement in the office regarding the warehouse sale and that woke me up almost immediately...thats also thanx to colleagues all buzzing around me. Getting the list from a colleague, I just browsed throught and see what I and mom would need. Decided to get the things that are worth and things that I will need and eventually use. That's a really a plus point for me since I had many pleasant suprises today :)

Can't wait when I get to my new place later tonight~meeting my housemate for dinner :)

No comments: