iPhone seems to be now the H.O.T.T.E.S.T phone in town. Everyone seems to either own it or talking about it big time. My company itself, on my floor, I can at least spot about 3 iPhone users. Even all the telco companies are now competing on iPhone offers; Maxis and Digi are the 2 main competitors. Digi is cheaper on offering the iPhone package comparatively to Maxis, but I've heard that the line for Maxis is much more stable.
I took this article from a blog that I found while surfing the net (on my 5mins break of course). These guy is from Singapore and he probably checked out when is the iPhone 4g will be out and our Asia shores. He estimated the phone to arrive around late August to September. If its true or not I am not too sure of. It seems that the new iPhone might be using a removable battery! Hmmm...interesting no? ;p
I'm planning to change phone, and checking out on the iPhone. I've had checked on the Blackberry as well, but as my type of user? The Blackberry is not for me, as I will not be using it for business purposes so its pretty much useless to me. Even my bro said iPhone would seem more suitable for me and my kind of lifestyle. I was checking out another video on youtube.com which had compared iPhone 3g s to Blackberry Storm. I've not managed to check it yet compared to the Blackberry Bold.
Nope, no images of what the iPhone 4g will look like as there seems to be a lot of speculation about it and many photos that are fake.
The next iPhone 4G that would be announced in late June 2010 and released by August 2010 could be expected to have the following features and updates.
I took this article from a blog that I found while surfing the net (on my 5mins break of course). These guy is from Singapore and he probably checked out when is the iPhone 4g will be out and our Asia shores. He estimated the phone to arrive around late August to September. If its true or not I am not too sure of. It seems that the new iPhone might be using a removable battery! Hmmm...interesting no? ;p
I'm planning to change phone, and checking out on the iPhone. I've had checked on the Blackberry as well, but as my type of user? The Blackberry is not for me, as I will not be using it for business purposes so its pretty much useless to me. Even my bro said iPhone would seem more suitable for me and my kind of lifestyle. I was checking out another video on youtube.com which had compared iPhone 3g s to Blackberry Storm. I've not managed to check it yet compared to the Blackberry Bold.
Nope, no images of what the iPhone 4g will look like as there seems to be a lot of speculation about it and many photos that are fake.
The next iPhone 4G that would be announced in late June 2010 and released by August 2010 could be expected to have the following features and updates.
- The clocking speed of the new iPhone processor would be higher than Google's Nexus and the latest BlackBerry Phones.
- The pixel range of the new iPhone would be 5 megapixels or higher with video and still shot photography.
- It would include additional multi-touch gesture capabilities to match with Apple's new yet to release iSlate.
- Improvisation in the new iPhone's bluetooth functionality to allow it transfer files to and from the iPhone (with Macs or PCs).
- Access to the new media products that would be available on the iSlate but are not currently available on the iPhone. This would be available through subscription.
- Ability to make and edit new iWork files on the iPhone. This feature could be expected to be available to only those that would have bought the new iWork version, iWork X, releasing in 2010.
- The new version of the iPhone 4G would be available in Asian markets (i.e. Singapore) in late August or early September.
- Significant improvement in the new iPhone 4G battery life. Apple would have improvised on its current battery technology from its MacBook Pro's and used it in the new iPhone 4G to give a talk time of around 7 to 8 hours (and use it as a promotion mechanism to further target business customers as the battery would last the entire office hours).

No comments:
Post a Comment