Friday, June 04, 2010

Inspirational Trust Quotes

Yeah, surfing and found some interesting quotes base on trust. Seems very meaningful, just thought I share it out.



Trust is the easiest thing in the world to loose,
and the hardest thing in the world to get back.



Trust lies at the core of love; there can be no true love without trust.



Trust is always earned, never given.



I trust everyone. I just don't trust the devil inside them.



You may be deceived if you trust too much,
but you will live in torment unless you trust enough.



The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.


I've learned that it takes years
to build up trust, and it only takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.



Never trust someone who lies to you.
Never lie to someone who trusts you.



People ask "why is it so hard to trust?",
I ask "why is it so hard to keep a promise?"



Sometimes . . . you've got to be hurt before you can move on.
And that makes you stronger. But at other times . . .
you get hurt . . . and you can never trust again.



If you give your trust to a person who does not deserve it,
you actually give him the power to destroy you.



Wee :) enjoy!

No comments: