Friday, June 25, 2010

Part Time

I'm so tempted to do another part time job while still working with my main job. The income is alright, but I would like to venture and try into other things other than just sticking with what I'm doing and letting the day pass by day after day, night after night.

I hope to venture into something new; or a passion perhaps?

I tend to worry if this is the right path for me. Yes, I am currently doing much better now. I just wanna try to venture to something I can perhaps learn and also pass sometime. Income is an incentive. I had at times worry what if...I don't try something new and don't know that maybe that is the path that is more suitable for me? I do have a few several options; beauty line, fashion, writing...well, there are always ways to make yourself better in one area. Train and work for it.

Life passes me day by day, and I age a day with each passing sunrise. A day passes by with me worrying more. Definitely will have to start something soon instead of always saying I will do it and never did. Starting, like we say...is always the hardest. But when we are into it...its easy.

Some people seem to amaze me with what they just started off with and turned out to be a winner. Whatever the job maybe, whatever the passion is. I envy them really. It's always the interest and also the determination. I want to do what I can while I am still able and still learning fast.

Time's running out...age is catching up.

Time waits for no man.

No comments: