Friday, June 18, 2010

Unforeseen

Since last night things haven't been going so right.

Didn't meet Fluffy cos he has to meet the guys early for discussion and jamming; my car had some part of the engine wheel that came off from the belt and the car is totally unmovable (it sounded like some fan sound hitting the bonnet...we're afraid if anything could break - yeah, that caused me to not have aircond since Wednesday already); sambal prawns were extremely spicy; car couldn't start this morning (yes, I was late to work too); left knee hurts again; f2 pissed me off making me feel like climbing on the roof and wanting to throw a tile down onto his head.

F2 - I'm a d.e.s.i.g.n.e.r, not a m.a.r.k.e.t.i.n.g person and I don't know what do you want. I had to alias with the contractor, and hell I don't know what he wants! He speaking Chinese mostly...it is not that I don't understand what he said...its just that I do not know what both of them want from each other! Why can't they just call straight to one another instead of having to go through me?? Oh for crying out loud.

Was ratting for a bit, but cooled off pretty fast right after.

My marketing person has left us on Wednesday. Our section here now is pretty quiet since the last 2 days. It is strange, we learn that moving over to here actually made all of us from Yves Rocher a lot closer than before. It is a blessing in some way. We all got to know each other even better. Good luck to her and her online business.

Gods, I should be demanding for more and maybe I'll be happy.

My CEO's mother had passed away yesterday. Most them attended funeral. I couldn't go, as this year I was adviced not to attend any of these funerals at the moment. I send my condolences and donated RM20. That was all I could afford anyways.

Unforeseen time alright...

No comments: