Wednesday, July 28, 2010

O.P.I. Shrek Collection

Lately I've been a little more into taking care of my nails then I use to. I use to never bother about shaping them; filing them to even it and then smoothing it out. Mainly since I have really weak nails, I didn't see much of a point as they are always chipping or just breaking off. Each time I keep them long to certain length, it will bound to have some mischief come up. My toe nails...are very dry and breaks into layers.

Fluffy notice how I had cut my nails; max to the line (where the nail area that is attached to the skin starts) and has no shape. He couldn't take it and did shaping for me! Yeah, he became my personal manicurist back then, and he was also teaching me how to shape my nails and keeps telling me not to keep them too long since they always break (I tend to get them chipped till deep and sometimes it ends up bleeding too).


The Shrek Collection which never came to Malaysia


The Shrek Collection Poster

I've managed to get 2 colours; Funky Dunky (Dark Purple) and Ogre-The-Top-Blue from a girl who happen to have brought in and was selling it off. And got it at a bargain too! It's almost a never for O.P.I. to have anything on discount really (unless the retailers are having a very, very old collection or its in bad condition). Fluffy called me and said he managed to get me the What's With The Cattitude one in the UK!! Yii, thank you so much dear :* appreciate you having to go into many shops just to look for it. Looks like I have to buy you dinner? Hmmmm ;) Fluffy was saying that he wanted me to paint my face Shrek green and he has to call me Fiona. I told him then he has to be Shrek, has a donkey as a bestfriend who is married to a pink dragon with long eyelashes and wearing lipstick :p hehe, but he keeps telling my my skin is not suitable for the Shrek green so don't think will be getting it.


The Shrek Collection
Fluffy just got me the baby blue one which I really wanted!! :D

I tried painting my own at home, its still a mess though =.=" but I do admit, O.P.I. is really easy to use and apply (ohh, and I love the shades too!!). And thanx to the girl at the outlet who thought me how to use it, just a pity she's been moved to a much further outlet :( well, I still have options of going to her friend at the most I guess. She's pretty good too. I have this habit where when I get use to one person, I don't like to keep changing (eg: my hairstylist is one of them...I've been going with him for a few years already). Anyways, since I don't do often...at the most I can just pop by and do over there once a while. I only plan to go for once in 2 or 3 months. Cos its gonna cost me time and money! Hehe...

I had even thought of taking this nail things as a hobby or as a part time. Mom didn't seem to like the idea of me having to handle people's nail and stuffs. I told her I can do for her easily :p well, its a thought and an option if I change my mind.

No comments: