Dad told me what's the point of keeping it. Just go make it. So I made it, check my power...had to change, know why?? Other than the very slight increase of power...my new optician was very upset!
She kept asking me, "Why did your last optician made for you the contacts without the estic??! Why on earth did she have your focus point so far off from where its suppose to be??! Hadn't you notice that due to all these you tend to get headache easily, and its not clear?? Seriously...why didn't she..." Was all I remembered what she had asked at that time. It seemed that my last optician was TERRIBLE. She had never proposed me what kind of lens I wanted to make, expensive or cheaper ones, etc etc. NEVER DID. That gave my optician another shock too. To me, if you are the professional...then you should propose what is good and suitable for your customers. Not just simply use the cheap lens... *sigh* looks like cos of that, I had to do my Tissot frames too...to the good lens just like my Gucci one. I had one more done too just for home use. That I used the cheaper lens since its only use at home. Oh well...I'm still blessed I have found an optician that is so much better and even more efficient.
Due to all this problems, I am currently not allowed to use my contacts till I get used to the new frames and power with focus adjustments. The first day I used it...I had a headache on and off. And slight dizziness too...and I was driving that time!! Very dangerous...
Today's my 3rd day (well, 4th actually) using the frames. I'm getting a little more used to it now since the new adjustments. A colleague who recognize my frames, was asking me about it. Told her the story, no contacts for the moment. But anyways...was happy as its really a lovely frame :)
I hope I can get my other shades by end of these week. At least I have spares then. Hopefully the optician is able to fix my contact lens problems too *fingers crossed*
I hope I can get my other shades by end of these week. At least I have spares then. Hopefully the optician is able to fix my contact lens problems too *fingers crossed*



No comments:
Post a Comment