Ahem, anyways. This is my fourth week working in the company. So far, I'm enjoying myself here. The timing here is flexible (of course, don't over misuse the flexibility that has been given), people here are nice & I love the environment (it feels comfortable). So far I'm adjusting well to the whole new environment. I prefer this place so much more than my last place.
Yes. I'm going back into in-house graphic designing again. The last time I was working in a SPA supplier (the best place I have worked so far for all my coming 4 years of working) which was really interesting & I get to learn a whole lot of new things at that time. My first place was a small agency, which is where I had managed to pick up everything; from printings to everything else...why, I was even delivering! I returned to working in an agency when an opportunity came. I made a jump, thinking that I need to learn more & also improve. The people there were nice (of course there were a few f*ckers around...it always comes in a package when you go to any place) but I wasn't happy staying there since the boss was also siding one side & always never hearing mine. He wasn't really a fantastic person, but yet he was nice in some way when evern anyone needs an ear to listen. My last working place had s*cked big time, though I was only there for a short while. I was happy leaving there & also was very very happy getting to take a good break before starting back again in a new environment.
The big break had let me spend full quality time with my brother who hasn't come back home in 8 years! We all made full use of his holidays & also made sure that whatever he needed to do, was arranged.
Other than that, it was great just resting at home & worrying about work at that time. Eventhough I wasn't having stress from work, but I had my fair share of problems with family & also Fluffy. Its been really hard, but I manage to pull it through. At least for now.
Family is much better. I just wished that at times dad can think twice before doing anything rash without realizing it. Thank god mom & grandma are not compromising on things better. Dad actually kinda annoyed me today when he wasn't happy with my phone bill. I know, the phone will was SUPER high, but I had reasons for it...I was so stressed that I have been calling 2 main friends for support. They have been great at being there where they can to support me, emotionally, morally & physically. I guessed calling them for support had made my phone bill amount went through the roof & dad was not happy & saying unpleasant things on the phone. Why can't he just discuss with me at home instead of taking it on me at work? It doesn't make the phone bill go down, it just makes me feel like I'm having a bad day at work or something. Luckily I called mom & she kinda cheered me up. The best mom anyone can ask for.
I'm much happier now. Contented.
As for where I am now, the new work place is still kinda new to tell how everything will be later on. Hopefully I can stay with this place for a long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment