After having to attend the Nike Love event in Subang
(22nd March, same day), dropped mom, got DianBangVanes & headed straight to her place to get ready. I change my clothes & makeup, she had a shower, changed clothes & makeup...Kajen was on the way to come get us. We took sometime to get ready, then headed down to meet Kajen
(who waited for a really long time, sorry Kajen...btw, I was waiting for DianBangVanes too! But she looks really hot that night, hehe) . Kajen got us dinner
(we all had burgers instead, nearest, nice & can pack along...thanx so much Kajen!) & then off we go to the club thats located near central of KL.
Turns out...Kajen took the way passing by the main KL streets & malls
(Jalan Bukit Bintang)...& it was
SUPER JAM!!! We all got caught in it for almost an hour. I ended up taking pictures of the jam, us
(yes, getting a little bored); Kajen was tired from driving
(his car is manual gear); DianBangVanes was getting sleepy sitting in the back seat. Turns out that the stupid jam was caused by a stopped van at the right side of the road in front of Pavillian & some event that was furthur down that took up almost half the road!!! Why can't this people organize the event & not use up part of the road for it??
Inconsiderate idiots!! Finally, we've managed to find a way to the club my friend had mentioned to me. I kept on the lookout, & finally found the place!! What was more interesting is that the name of the club was "spelled" differently from what my friend had SMS me the night before. She had messaged me "Madura" & the club's name was actually "Mandurai"!!! It sounded...eh, so different from what we 3 had expected when we read the name. Upon arriving, we parked in the basement of Melia Hotel (since the club was just beside it) & then I called Vasathi for her to wait outside for us. We greeted her at the entrance with wishes, then head into the club. I felt so odd, but kept my cool so that no one would notice. Kajen & DianBangVanes was behind as I follow Vasathi into the club down the 2 flight of stairs. Halfway down, Kajen had grabbed DianBangVanes & started panicing, "Vanes, is that Indian music??! Please don't tell me this is what I think it is!!!" Vanes nodded, & Kajen yelped, "OMG, it is!!!!!"
Yes. It was.

We followed Vasathi in, walk pass the bar, the dance floor & into a section just beside the bar at the side of the stage. The place was kinda empty since it was still kinda early for the crowd to come in. We had arrived there about 10.35pm
(we thought we were late for the party...not much people though). We stood there for a while & checked out the place
(well, not much to check out actually, haha :-p). Vasathi introduced us to her female friend, then we had sat ourselves at the opposite table.
This is not what we all had expected. Not at all.

Most of the time, we were making jokes & laughing ourselves mad at how we can end up at such a place, with the type of music, environment...err, the company as well was way off. We were so near the speakers that throughtout the night we had to shout to one another to talk; music...Kajen didn't even mind if its hip hop! Not our kind of place. Anyways, we didn't really talk to the rest of them cos they were all too busy with their drinking the night away. Just not our cup of tea. Ish. We sat there & just chatted & chatted. We arrange ourselves in such way that no one can sit near me nor DianBangVanes. Its not good being the only 2 Chinese girls in the crowd. I made sure that the chair beside me cannot be seated; I pushed the chair inner to the table & place a hand on it making sure of it. I know, but hey I don't want to end up getting disturb! One of Vasathi's friend was trying to get to know me & DianBangVanes, but he couldn't come near us since we were being so friendly & also probably cos Kajen was there with us & were only talking to him. The friend kept looking at our table & his body language was clear he wanted to get to know us; even the others notice it. Ughh...thanx
BUT no thanx!!
Vasathi sat with us most of the time. She kept telling me that most of her friends had events tonight & most of them didn't turn up either. Most of the time she was chatting with me; haven't chatted & updated one another for a really long time already. Took some nice & funny photos too :-p As time flies, Kajen & DianBangVanes was watching the dance floor; noticing the people that started dancing there. From there, we even notice a "fat" women dancing there. She turned out to be the best female dancer on the dance floor!! Imagine that...
We sat there for a long time; we actually had planned to leave within an hour & a half or at the most 2 hours. We felt tired, uncomfortable & our ears hurt. Oh, our throats too since we had to shout to one another over the loud music. Not only that, Vasathi's bf & friend keep pouring us drinks
(whenever they notice that our glasses are empty). DianBangVanes keeps trying to take my drink cos she was worried if I can't drive home later
(Thanx girl!) . The friend keeps refilling for Kajen so that he can pour & try to get to know us. We just didn't take heed. Heck, Kajen actually heard the friend asking Vasathi to intro us & all. Eek...not like we really wanna get to know the guy also :-p
Kajen was the only guy with us, so he was our body guard for the night :-p thanx Kaj!
Luckily, Vasathi initiate us to go to the loo for a while. We walked across the dance floor
(now its a little more packed than earlier) & headed to wards the loo on the other side of the stage. We were so relieve to have had our ears resting for that short interval from the music! We chatted in the loo for a bit, then left back to our table. Unfortunately, the moment we had moved from our place, some of the other guys had went over to the place. Kajen was trapped in there, & we couldn't get in either! So we ended up just standing at Vasathi's friend's table
(at a spot where the guys couldn't get near us!) & Kajen made his way out to us. Vasathi's friend brought us our drinks, but then me & DianBangVanes already didn't want our drink in case it was spike, & we just felt we had enough of the drinking...I still had to drive home!
Vasathi's friend lit his cigratte, & started using it to pop the balloons near me!! Bloody fool, as though that is going to grab our attention when he look really stupid to me to try so hard when its not like going to work anyhow. He popped one near my head & another one near my leg!!!
BLOODY B*STARD!!!!!
I could have just slapped him hard right there & then!!! Good thing I don't want to waste my energy on someone so pathetic, I pity whoever is going to be his girlfriend (if he has one, how "unlucky" of her).
So god, help him.
Oh wait. No.
Help the girl who's gonna date him or who is already dating him.
I kept asking Vasathi what time are they going to cut her birthday cake
(she asked us to stay for the cutting ceremony) as it was getting late & she had told me it was going to be cut at 12am sharp. It was already pass 12am & counting...all of us were getting tired & exhausted. We needed to rest our ears, nose & eyes badly. The irritating part is that Vasathi's boyfriend keeps saying 5 minutes, 10 minutes... but it just keeps getting longer & longer. What made it more irritating? Vasathi was talking to her boyfriend & that stupid friend of his
(which I called BLOODY B*ASTARD earlier) pulled him to the dance floor while she talking halfway! Even better...he pulled Vasathi down & she almost fell down that small 2 step stairs!! She could have gotten hurt...we all can see that he was already high from all the alcohol he had drank earlier. How RUDE!!! I could see that she was not into the dancing, she just stood there & walk back up to me & DianBangVanes.
I highlight again to her that we have to go (DiangBangVanes already can't take it) cos it was already way pass half hour we've been waiting. Another guy (oh wait, he's a damn uncle already) came & Vasathi mentioned that we had to go already. He looked at me, & begged & promise that its only going to be another 5 minutes. DianBangVanes agreed with me that these are all bulls*hit, as they have already been saying that & nothing had happened since I still see the cake behind the bar counter near us. I told the uncle that we need to go & that DianBangVanes had to go back home already & that he has to consult her if he wants us to stay.
He then hold my hand & keep asking me to stay for another 5 mins.
F*CK!!!
LET GO OF MY HAND YOU F*CKER!!!
He wouldn't let go & I couldn't pull out. I started to panic. What can I do to get this my hand out...
Later I saw Kajen. All I did was turned to look at him & just talked to him & didn't bother looking back at the guy. He finally let go of my hand after he saw Kajen. Apparently he had signal Kajen something behind me, & Kajen gave that "What the f*ck?" signal back. He then just walked off. RELIEVED!!! I felt like washing my hands now & then!!! Eww...& that uncle reeked of alcohol...
There was a short period where they played about 5 English songs. That was a good break for the 3 of us :-p

Me & DianBangVanes was in the loo to rest our ears from the music...she & I couldn't really take anymore of it. Was starting to get a little annoying. Kajen messaged me to come out for the cake. Finally its out & we can go off. We pose for some pics, Vasathi cut the cake; & out of nowhere came these bunch of guys crowding around. Me & DianBangVanes moved away quickly to avoid them. After moving the cake aside (funny...I notice that one side of the cake only was cut) I saw a waiter bringing out these tall glasses. Apparently, its for the Flaming Lambogini. 3 of it.
I saw the BLOODY B*ASTARD bringing Vasathi to the table with the 3 glasses. I saw how shock she was; she tried to move away but that IDIOT pulled her back hard. My god. She's the birthday girl, not some guy you can pull around! I felt like slapping him so hard till his nose bleeds. I could see the change of her expression when she was standing in front of the glasses.
She looked really unhappy
(I was lucky enough to get a shot of her smiling at that time when she was standing in front of the glasses).
Anyways, the lights were turned off, & all we could see was the flames going down the glass.
After the lights were turned on, I saw Vasathi walking really fast to the Ladies. I tapped DianBangVanes on the shoulders, initiate her that I was going after Vasathi & headed towards the Ladies. When I entered, I found that Vasathi had vomited all the drink into the sink. She hated the drink, & they forced her to drink it when she didn't want to. DianBangVanes came in after, & thats when I initiate Vasathi that we had to go. We came back out, headed towards Kajen. I initiate Vasathi again that we wanted to go (I don't want her BLOODY B*ASTARD friend to see us go off) & she immediately led us the flight of stairs to the exit. I heard her shouting:
"THIS IS THE WORST BIRTHDAY OF MY LIFE!!!"
Thats when I knew she really hated the whole thing. We said our goodbyes & left. We discussed in the car that this whole thing turned out to me more like her boyfriend's birthday more than hers. He choose the place, he paid for it, he ordered the drinks, he called his friends...what the hell.
We all then headed back to DianBangVanes's place, changed clothes & headed straight to the mamak for some food & drinks. We stayed there for about 2 hours to tone down & it felt superb. This is more like it for us.
Kajen has quoted, "An experience not to be attempted again!"
Or likewise, "An experience NEVER to be attempted again!!"
P.S. Since this party, Fluffy says no more short skirt without him around. I got banned already
1 comment:
Yikes! im amazed how well you remember that night!! hmm..but then who in their right mind would forget!! like i said it was "an experience"
Post a Comment